I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Tuesday 25 November 2008

I hate liars...


First of all dads first child is none of your business...Now you saying that it wasn't long ago that I was having money problems...I take it you are talking about when I had my first child 17 years ago & you call that not long ago...Let me list the things I got from you Vacuum, Clippers & trimmers but Terry did not give me money for any of my hair dressing course. I paid for that 6 thousand dollars by the time I got it paid off so don't you dare try to take credit for my hair dressing course...Before my hair dressing course my mother inlaw bought my school books...After my hair dressing course when I decided to go back to school she also bought my books...You bought the two graduations rings...The diamond ring & the heart necklace that I gave you back the other day. So figure out what the vacuume, clipper, trimmers & the two rings cost you because I will be giving you the money in check form in the mail for them so you will not be able to say you gave me any thing...

You did not give me gifts of money... Any time that I got money from you I had did something to earn it & that was less than 10 times...I would call you & ask to borrow money for groceries & you would tell me that I was on my own now...You did not help me & I always thought that you were two faced because you would tell me about how Terrys parents fixed your car, gave you money for the house & what ever else...Any time we need money we had to ask dad or Allen's parents...Allen's mother was more my mother than you will ever be...Would you like me to list the stuff Allen's parents bought us & the kids. It makes what you gave me only pennies... But you trying to make your self look like you did lots for me...You did shit for me...

I do not remember Terry ever bringing my friends & I out to eat...I do how ever remember him making my friend watch & not let her leave while he was beating me...

I never said my father jumped on me & he never touched me in a sexual way you sick beotch...You are so sick in the head...I would love to ram a bar of soap in your sick mouth like you use to let Terry do to us...

Also you telling me not to swear on the blogs by calling you a lying whore but you were calling Terry's girlfriend Bitchey Bonnie in my car!


This is from my blog Wednesday, October 11, 2006 Mom was always talking about putting Troy in a foster home...
The social workers don't want nothing to do with mom they suggested maybe putting Troy in a foster home witch my dad don't like but I think in this case it would be best that way mom couldn't use him to hurt dad & dad would be able to see him with out her there interfering...& mom use to always talk about putting him in a foster home before to me I think she just keep him for dads money...
Was Shawn mad about you & Terry cheating on each other?
This is from my blog that I posted about what mom told me about Terry that I posted Wednesday, October 25, 2006
This is what she told me...She cheated on her husband with a black guy that was married in medical school & then she raised money to bring his kids & his wife to Canada...She said Her husband who she is separated with told their son if she ticked him off to go in the vase with flowers & get the sharp screw driver things & stab her...She said he told my little brother that he didn't have to do what mom says...I actually was believing her...Then after i was finally talking to her again this is when she stops the visitation of my down syndrome brother to my fathers again & told me it was because he seen a scary movie at my dads house...I knew that he didn't see any scary movies at dads & then I found out she lied to me again & that she was saying lies about dad again...By the way my dad paid for & passed a lie detector test witch he wasn't allowed to use in court...He didn't have to take a lie detector test for me...but it was nice to rub in her face & her sister who also stopped the father of her kids from seeing her kids.... Dad wasn't the one that told me his girlfriend told me whom I adore...I was friends with her before my dad & her got together...

So this Black guy she cheated his wife doesn't know & I guess she was having them over for thanks giving dinner...I can't wait to drop that bomb on the wife....
My mom I guess she has some other doctor boyfriend...She had asked me If I would donate one of my eggs before I stopped talking to her again & can you imagine how stupid i was that I actually considered doing it...Thank god she showed her true colors...


Lets not forget that you always had Troy going to that foster lady's house Emdelle...Plus he was working...He was never home with you for a while there...

Oh & lets not forget that you said Terry stole all the money out of your bank account that you said gram gave you when you split up...What was it a couple thousand dollars...

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome