I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Wednesday 11 October 2006

Question: How old I was when i realized what was going on...

I am going start Blogging Questions that I am asked to prevent me from having to rewrite & answer them repeatedly to save time...
Question:
I would like to ask you how young you were when you started to
realize your mother was trying to keep you from having a good relationship with
your father?
My answer:
My dad moved out when I was in grade 1....I moved out of her house when I was 13...So in between that time that she was always bad mouthing my dad saying stuff like he is a alcoholic, drinks too much, that he left us for another woman, his girl friend got him to turn off the power on us & the phone...I never really found her to be loving, she was all about nagging & preaching & not about god & money...If i wanted something she would tell me ask your father he has lots of money...She would tell me how my father was 10 years older than her (She lied about her age to him) & always bad mouthing him every chance she got...but there were times she would speak nice of him but it always seemed to me that she hated him so much because she still loved him & couldn't get over him cheating & leaving her... In that time Terry moved in & then it was him & her saying that stuff about my dad...The more they said the more I resented it & I was always a daddy's girl nothing they said would make me hate my dad it just did the opposite...& because nothing they said matted to me they would tell me that my father got me brain washed & my father wasn't the one bad mouthing my mother & her boyfriend use to try to interfere with me & my dads relationship & I always knew that & I hated him for it...He would use any excuse like my dad being late to pick us up to argue with my dad & taunt him...I think Terry hoped dad would hit him so that he could call the cops on him but dad would get frustrated & leave witch upset my little brother who is down syndrome & me & it just made me hate him more...He use to beat me with the belt or spoon to discipline me with he had no right....My dad never hit me...I cant remember how many fist fight I got into with Terry as I was getting older but I think I always knew that they were trying to turn me against dad but it would never work but for my brother who is down syndrome he will repeat & believe any thing you tell him...I was also like the mother to my brother until I moved out...After I moved out Is when Troy started saying things & he would tell my dad oh (dads's name not dad)your trying to brain wash me so me catching on to that was because of her saying that to me...troy would repeat thing that mom always said so I knew she had to of been saying it to him..Like her & terry use to say oh you just trying to butter me up & then when Troy came to the house he was saying to dad that he was just trying to butter him up...Now I think it was just after we lost the house & moved into the apartment when dad was on strike that she started accusing dad of touching my brother...She even came to the house & was bad mouthing my dad to my boyfriend who is my husband now...whispering stuff to him at Christmas time...Well ever since that my husband has never liked her...she would even talk to my friends & say stuff to them...then I did get pregnant on purpose & moved in with my husband (boyfriend at the time)...Then my friends were telling my husband that my mother was saying that he was beating me up & stuff witch wasn't true...He wouldn't dare because I would knock him down...lol

So with her it wasn't hard for me to tell what she was up to...I don't know if the mother you are talking about would be as unstable & manipulative as mine...I know my mom so well it's like i can see through her...When she gets down & dirty playing these head games with my dad it really make me ugly & she is playing with fire because I know the game...She taught it to me well...like the little time that we were talking before she started this stuff again she told me stuff that i can burn her bad with & i will If she don't lay off my dad...I can tell he is so stressed out & he still doesn't talk bad about her he was feeling sorry for her because she was having problems with her new x-husband & their son...
If it wasn't for dad i wouldn't have even spoke to her again...but she was giving him the sob story but my dads girlfriend knew it...I am the one that search the Internet to try & find cases on children being brain washed & that's when I found the PAS site of Richard A.Gardner,M.D. I printed off ever thing & gave it to the lawyer & the social workers & even the social workers don't want nothing to do with mom they suggested maybe putting Troy in a foster home witch my dad don't like but I think in this case it would be best that way mom couldn't use him to hurt dad & dad would be able to see him with out her there interfering...& mom use to always talk about putting him in a foster home before to me I think she just keep him for dads money...

I know I have gone way beyond what you asked but it all connects & I think the best advise I could give any one where I was that child in the middle & I am still you could say the adult child in the middle is no matter how much the mother pisses you off don't ever let the kids see you arguing about the mother. Just love them spend time with them & if the mother try's to have a conference in front of the children just walk away from her...Just try to make the kids time that they do get to spend with you guys be the best...& make sure that they know that they are loved...I hope I didn't bore you too much & I hope some of my babbling will help you guys...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband heart is breaking because his girls are being affecting by pas aganist him and me.

Of course he ex denies it and the girls stand up for their mom.

We need to have the courts recognize this and theripist know that is for real.

Why do kind people get hurt and the these mean people win?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome