I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Wednesday 25 October 2006

NOW "National Organization for Women" Go To Hell With My Mother "I Am A PAS Survivor"

NOW to denounce so-called parental alienation
http://www.now.org/organization/conference/resolutions/2006.html#pas
Your trying to say there are no data to support PAS..Well I think you are looking in the wrong place...I am a daughter of Pas abuse & yes it is abuse...It is worse that physical abuse & i am 32 now & still dealing with it because my so called mother is still brain washing my brother & she is still brain washing him not only against my dad but against me because I wasn't going along with all her made up lies...Now her & her idiot husband that she use to let beat us kids & her are split up & now she is saying stuff about him...She needs to be put in jail & I am going to try to find a way to sue for all that I have gone through & still going through because of her & the courts...
Don't say there is no data to support it when you haven't had to go through what I have gone through & others like me...You have NO RIGHT!GRRRRRR

I can't join that "Now" site so that I can give them a piece of my mind because it is for the states & I am in Canada but some one can show them this for me:
Question:
Is Anyone Pissed Off About N.O.W?
My Answer:
They can denounce it all they want...I will just go back to the term brain washing & bad mouthing my dad...That what my mother was trying to do to me & it the courts fault for putting me in her custody who ever wrote this far as I am concerned can rot in hell with my so called mother...Once those kids that the parents are trying to brain was them get older & realize it, for what it is, they are going to hate the parent that is doing the brain washing..In my case it was my mother & I couldn't care less if she died because she is already dead to me & that is putting it nicely...The courts are gonna be real sorry if the kids that have to go through this crap starts suing them for making stupid decisions...

I am a daughter of Pas abuse & yes it is abuse...If you want to take away the term PAS I will just go back to saying brain washing & bad mouthing...It is worse that physical abuse & i am 32 now & still dealing with it because my so called mother is still brain washing my brother & she is still brain washing him not only against my dad but against me because I wasn't going along with all her made up lies...Now her & her idiot husband that she use to let beat us kids & her are split up & now she is saying stuff about him...She needs to be put in jail & I am going to try to find a way to sue for all that I have gone through & still going through because of her & the courts...I think the ones that are trying to get judges to over look PAS are probably using PAS abuse on their children...After all the lies my mother has told & is still telling I don't think I would believe any mother that said that the father abused them...Why should I? & for any one that it really did happen to you can blame my lying so called mother & all those like her that lied about it to try to keep the other parent away from the kids...Woman's rights my but...What about fathers rights & children's rights...I am a mother & a daughter I didn't have any rights as a child other wise I wouldn't have lived with my mother...What is the use of having mothers rights when all the mothers do is abuse & manipulate there rights...I may be 32 years old now & PAS Abuse ruined my childhood & now still stressing me out as a adult..."Where are my dam rights!"
Don't say there is no data to support it when you haven't had to go through what I have gone through with my lying mother & others like me...You have NO RIGHT!GRRRRRR


Well I am speaking from my childhood point of view because I was the child caught in the middle...If there were not people like my mother that lie & make up stories just to keep the father away & use the kids to hurt him...Her & others like her should be punished for trying to manipulate the system with lies & false accusations...My mother is a nut & even thought she is a lying manipulative lousy mother she would claim Victim Impact Statements so you can see why it would be hard for me to believe any of it...I was left to live with my mother & then she had a boarder move in & he ended up being the boyfriend...So it was the two of them bad mouthing my father...When my dad would come to get me her idiot boyfriend would taunted dad & dad would get pissed & leave...So that left me & my down syndrome brother upset...All I ever heard from my mom is your father left us, his girl friend is the devil, he shut the power off, he a alcoholic, he drinks too much, he is this he is that, She would offer dad a drink of cherry when he came to get us & then say that he drank too much...Mom was always sipping on cherry...& I found a joint in her chair when I was a little girl that she said belonged to her friend who I will not mention the name of...
(#1) no matter how the relationship ended & parents not getting along & fighting the other parent doesn't have a right to put that burden on the children & try to turn them against him or her!
(#2) It takes two to make it & two to break it...
(#3)Accusations of abuse of children happen way too much during separations & divorce witch make me think of the story I read as a child "The boy who cried wolf" Vs "The mother who cried abuse"... & I think that will be my next thing I work on is making that story into my own version....
(#4) I don't consider the odd fist fight between parents that are splitting up to make the father a abusive husband & a bad father...
(#5) If the father is such a so called abuser, rotten husband, dead beat dad I think the mother can take her share of the blame for choosing the wrong partner...or vise a versa...
(#6) If the dad cheated on the mom then get over it...It happens every day with couples that do not have kids involved & they split up & move on... I was cheated on before & we split up & we are friends now I don't spread lies about him & try to get back at him...It shouldn't be any different when kids are involved...Except the fact that you share a child & the child should come first "Not your pride"...Get along for the kids sake, don't bad mouth the dad every chance to try & win brownie points & turn the child against the parent...Parents that do do this deserve to loose their kids!
(#7)In my case & other break up that I have seen...It is so easy for the mother to choose a man over their child it disgust me...No boyfriend has a right to lay a finger on a child & to bad mouth the child's dad & put his nose in business where it doesn't belong... If me & my husband ever split there will be no man coming in my house telling my kids what to do...They didn't ask to be brought into this world to be told what to do or punished by some man that's not there father! When you choose to be a mother then you give up all rights to having a life...
(#8)The question I wonder for all of the accused fathers is:
Is it the mothers that are saying it & putting false memories in the kids heads...How old are these children that are supposedly abused by their fathers? Does the child grow up & only have the mothers word telling the child that the father abused her or him? Was the mother molested & obsessed with the molesting thing?
(#9)I was molested by a man before I was even in kindergarten...I blocked it out until I woke up after dreaming about it & remembered it, this was after my parents split up...I didn't want my mom to tell my dad but he was the first person she called...Funny she claims he is all these things but she calls him first...she never reported the man that did that to me or tried to find him....
I didn't need my mother to tell me that I was molested I remembered it on my own...The old man bribed me with popsicles & I was so young I thought he peed on me...Funny thing is that happening doesn't bother me at all but what does bother me is what my mom has put me & my brother through for the last 32 years...

Any parent playing these head games, using their children in this way better be careful because it might just jump up & bite you in the but! Really you are playing with fire & this is why....I had to live with her & I know how she works It's just like I can see through her all the manipulation & games...Here is the thing I lived It, I learned it, I know how to play the game & I will not stop until she pays in one way or another...To all the parents that use PAS on their children you better think twice...I am going to bad mouth her with the truth like she did to my father with lies...That's why I started my blog & when I am done with it I will email her the link & to every one else she knows...I am going to degrade her to the neighbors & I will embarrass her in the mall if I see her..Oh & most of the neighbors already think she is a nut...

My dad won in the court last time...She was telling my dad what a great job he was doing & how happy my brother was...(Was just her being Manipulative) My dad was the one who told me what a hard time she was having & he felt bad for her & told me she wanted me to call...I made the mistake of forgiving her because she was telling my dad how bad she had it with the new husband cheating on her & she finally kicked him out & that her son was giving her a hard time...not my dads son the other idiots son my half brother...

So Just in that little amount of time she gave me ammunition before she started her lies about my dad again...This is what she told me...She cheated on her husband with a black guy that was married in medical school & then she raised money to bring his kids & his wife to Canada...She said Her husband who she is separated with told their son if she ticked him off to go in the vase with flowers & get the sharp screw driver things & stab her...She said he told my little brother that he didn't have to do what mom says...I actually was believing her...Then after i was finally talking to her again this is when she stops the visitation of my down syndrome brother to my fathers again & told me it was because he seen a scary movie at my dads house...I knew that he didn't see any scary movies at dads & then I found out she lied to me again & that she was saying lies about dad again...By the way my dad paid for & passed a lie detector test witch he wasn't allowed to use in court...He didn't have to take a lie detector test for me...but it was nice to rub in her face & her sister who also stopped the father of her kids from seeing her kids.... Dad wasn't the one that told me his girlfriend told me whom I adore...I was friends with her before my dad & her got together...

So this Black guy she cheated his wife doesn't know & I guess she was having them over for thanks giving dinner...I can't wait to drop that bomb on the wife....
My mom I guess she has some other doctor boyfriend...She had asked me If I would donate one of my eggs before I stopped talking to her again & can you imagine how stupid i was that I actually considered doing it...Thank god she showed her true colors...So some of this what I wrote is what I definitely will disagree with The NOW BS... The rest is just me venting I will be copy & pasting what I wrote her to my blog so I don't have to write it again...There is so much more for me to write but this is it for now I just want to think about something else for a bit...Maybe I will make some more PAS blinkies & animations etc...
I know some may be offended by how out spoken I am or disagree with stuff that I have wrote but this is about me & why I have the point of view that i do...I feel vary strongly about all that I have wrote & nothing can change my point of view...

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome