I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Saturday 13 October 2018

Family Court Bully's, Mental & Legal Abuse, PTSD

Why is it lawyers are allowed to lie in a court room & it is acceptable as long as a judge believes it?

 Why is a judge allowed to bully someone that has a learning disability & anxiety, depression & PTSD that is caused by the family court System.
Then the lawyer says oh has he tried for legal aid. Obviously he was refused legal aid because he is a man. The woman always get the legal aid & the man is told basically to go pound sand.

The lawyer lied & said the woman had taken a day off work when in fact she is on maturity leave.

The man has not been working in 3 years because of mental health issues but is still expected to pay child support that he agreed upon when he was working.

 My advice to all men do not agree upon paying child support because if your situation changes, you get I'll or loose your job that money is going to build up & then you are going to owe all this money that you don't have. And there is no way to change it without going back to court.

 The man is though of for one thing "MONEY" Thats all that matters. Who cares about his mental health or wellbeing as long as you can torture & bully him through the family court system.

 That is all family court is. Don't dare get stressed out because you can't handle the pressure of not having a lawyer do everything for you. Don't dare tell the judge that you don't know what you are supposed to do or that you don't know what she wants you to do, don't dare say you don't have to fucking put up with this & try to leave the court because you will have bully's with uniforms charging at you like they are "GOD". When in reality they are nothing but animals.

 Then you will have those bully's down stairs charging at you try to provoke you saying don't smash the windows. Like are you fucking kidding me. You see someone stressed out just trying to get the fuck out of the court house & you are bullying him & trying to provoke him to get him to do something wrong! Well he didn't give you any reason to touch him did he? You animals must of been real disappointed! You idiots think cause you have a uniform on that gives you The right to bully someone & try to provoke them? Like I told you keep your fucking hands off my son. You think because I am a woman you were going to intimidate me. I am not scared of you Bully's & you have no right to do what you were trying to do.

 Like I told the bully security whore up stairs who was nothing but a animal charging at my son like a fucking idiot keep your fucking hands off my son. Get out of my face whore!

 Lawyers lie & it may be acceptable in the joke that we call a court house but you will answer to the higher power when it is your time you will not be going to heaven. God knows you lied. You are just another bad person that will be going to hell because it is your job "Legal Aid" to hurt people & you get paid for it with my tax dollars.

 Family court system has been broken for years all it does is hurt people & cause people heat ache & for those that do pay for lawyers like my dad had to is financial ruin. It hurts the children of those parents that leave life time scars that don't go away.

 You should not have to go through the whole court process when you have a financial issues change. It should be simple as filling papers & adjusting it. This would save a lot of people stress & heart ache & unnecessary tax dollars being wasted. Then when the other parent get a job file it again. Why do they make something that could be so easy so hard on every one.

 When you are on social assistance you pass in you pay stubs & they adjust it to what you make.
 That is how simple it should be for child support.

 I am the one that filed the papers. I will do it again & I finally have all his tax information stating he didn't work but this time I am going to take him to the doctor & get his learning disabilities noted & his medical issues . I will do the leg work & I guess I will have to pay a lawyer for the one day of the court because the court fail father's time & time again. I will not allow the family court system to abuse & bully my son the way you did to me & my father. I guess I will have to work more hours at work & money that could be spent on my granddaughter will have to go for a lawyer.

 Really discouraging to say the least that after all I went through with family court as a early teen & how they caused me to have anxiety & what I now know to be PTSD that I have to relive this trama over & over in order to try & help my son.

Really disappointed that parents can just agree to make the other person life a little less stressful over money he doesn't have. Don't understand how a parent could hate the other parent that they supposedly use to love whom they share a child or children with. I could never hate the father of my children. He is a part of them. To hate him would be hating a part of my children. Hurting the other parent does hurt the child whether you realise it or not. When my mother cause my father stress over money & lies it affected me. My father didn't tell me what was going on but I figured it out & was & still am full of resentment vthat I keep trying to get over but ever time I have to go in that court it all comes rushing back & my anxiety takes over.
I would never do this to my children or there parent or family members. Sometimes I wish the ones that do this would of had to live through what I did then they would know how & why I feel the way I do.

 How the family court system are allowed to cause people to have mental health issues & get away with it. The family court is allowed to abuse people & children & it is legal for them to do so. They did it to me & I still suffer to this day from The stress of family court. Family Court Abuse! PTSD! Anxiety & Depression! This is what you accomplish from family Court! When you purposely set out to hurt someone mentally, financially just because you can or out of hate or resentment nobody wins it just causes more harm & doesn't help anyone.

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome