I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Courts In Saint John New Brunswick

The courts & social services continue to contribute to ruining childhoods. I told some one to talk to a counselor to see if they could help with the relationship issues that they were having. They were having issues that they could not get over like during a small breakup one of them had sexual relations with someone else & the other was having trouble getting over it. Hiding guys phone numbers under a girls name. I would of had issues with this as well as I do imagine any one would.

Also pushing some one is assault as is hitting him 3 times in the face in my basement  because he didn't want to go to a party & his father had to tell you that it was enough & no charges were laid against you. I do not understand why you are doing what you are doing.

I believe the counselor basically scared you into doing this when they threatened to call social services on you if you were to get back together with that person. The child involved that was not there @ the time of there break up. After you doing this I was the one who made sure he would not want to get back together with you. I told him that you could never have love him to have done this. I told him to go have a one night stand just to get you out of his system. I pushed him to move on with some one else just so he would forget how you hurt him with what you did. I was vary persuasive. I know that I under no circumstances could ever do that to the father of my children no matter how hurt & mad I was. I vowed I will never do what my mother did & what you did is the same thing she did that's why it bothers me so much because you know what my mother put my father & me through & your not just hurting him, your hurting us all including the little one that we all love!

So they threaten you with social services so you went to the police & made him look as bad as you could. Every thing is all blown out of proportion. There was a video that I watched & to me it looked like you did not do it out of your own free will but out of fear of social services being called on you. But you should of known that no one would of ever allowed that to happen. Not your family or myself would ever allow you baby to be taken away!

I will never tell any one to try a counselor again. These counselors, Social Services & the Courts when it come to break up issues you are "ABUSING CHILDREN WITH YOUR ACTIONS"
I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU! YOU ALREADY RUINED MY CHILDHOOD & I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO DO THE SAME TO OTHERS I LOVE!

I also just want to add please do not bring your child to the police station with you when you are talking bad about there other parent. Even if you think they will not remember. I am telling you they will remember pieces of it. I was vary young when I had some thing bad happen to me. I was 2 or 3 years old & I remember.

I am a firm believer that it takes two to make it & two to break it! Only telling pieces of a story is not the truth. Blowing things out of proportion & leaving things out is not the truth. Things will come out that you do not want to share. That is just the way it is with break ups & custody. Even when people do not want to go down this road because they are trying to prevent a child from going through the things that I went through. I do not want this because things are going so well. I have been trying my hardest to make every thing good & the counselor, courts & Social Workers do not care for the well being of children. They are making money off putting families through the wringer. What parents do to each other really hurts the child the most. What you do to the other parent you are also doing to the child! That child is a part of each of you! How can anyone move on & be happy if all they do is try to make each other & their family miserable! What will happen If I am to die & I will not be there to be the go between? Whats going to happen when that little child gets older & says mommy or daddy why do you not talk to mommy or daddy? What will your answer be? Whats going to happen when that child gets older & wants to get married & wants both her parents their to be a part of what is suppose to be the happiest day of their life? Whats happens when that child has children of their own & they have birthday party's that they want both nanny & grampy to be there what are you going to do? How are you going to react?

I will not stand for the courts or any one else like the snarly lady that was sitting in front of me to try to degrade belittle or judge the other party when they do not know the real story. I will have to tell all even though I do not want to. I will stand up to them because the courts, social services & so called councilors are the real child abuses & I say this over & over to get my point across! I do not want any confrontation or any hurt feelings for either family but I will not be able to sit back & bite my tongue. I have to defend what is mine & stand up for what I believe in . I will be the one that will have to represent him & If they railroad him I will have to choice but to take it public & tell all. I have had enough playing with the courts through my life & I will not allow them to ruin any more of my family members lives. They have abused me & my family enough! Not to mention the cost of the legal fees they cost my family member! They will not cost me a penny because I will go to the news & media talk show & more. I will how ever pay for the lie detector test in Moncton NB for my self if need be. It isn't admissible in court but I can share the results with the media & social networking & news sites. I don't want to do this but if I have to I will. This is not a fair situation that I am faced with.

To any one who had counselor, courts & Social Services ruin you childhood because your parents broke up & they interfered & made wrong assumptions & decisions about your well being we need to stand together & bring a civil suit against them. They need to pay for there wrong doings. It is time for us to take a stand so that other children do not go through when we went through. I am going to make a petition & do the research it is time to make the courts pay for there mistakes!

Also to the girl that looked back @ me in the court room take your snarly face & go pound sand!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Angry daughter,,I'm just above SJ NB and am also a victim of this scourge. I hope all is well now, not many understand what you've been thru but I do. PTSD is very common in instances like this and I trust you give yourself number one priority. Glad to see this here in my goggle search,,you made my day

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome