I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Is Not A Competition!

Why do parents & grandparents feel the need to make things concerning the child a competition? My son wanted to buy his daughter a jeep. He got me to ask the mother if she wanted to go half for it for Christmas. She said there was no point bc it is winter & that her parents (the grandparents) were planning on getting her one for her birthday in July. So my son wanted to get it for her any way so he ordered the Frozen jeep from walmart & it will be here on the 17th of Dec. So I msg her & told her that he got it & she said her parents already bought one after telling me that they were planning on getting her one for her birthday. Who are the parents anyway? Why does this have to be a competition between father & grandparents? If a parent buying something for his child makes him feel good why would the grandparent have to try to undermine him. I don't understand the point of this. Not even my idiot mother did this. When ever I wanted something like a Farwest jacket, Walkman, etc my mother would always tell me to call my father & that is what I did. I do not understand their way of thinking & yes this pisses me off but I am not going to say any thing bc I do not want to add more fuel to the fire but yes this pisses me off! As a daughter that had to go through bull shit when I was younger as a grandparent that see's the other grandparent trying to buy the stuff that my son wants to buy her taking away his happiness. BC that is what this does. It makes him happy to buy his little girl things bc he only gets to see her once a week. Do not do this to your children or grandchildren the other parent etc. It is not right & not fair. I have been trying to make thing go as smoothly as I can so that my grandchild does not have to deal with what I had to deal with but this does not help & only add animosity & disappointment to the situation. Something that I have been trying so hard to prevent! It's suppose to be Christmas time. A time for love, piece, caring, sharing, forgiveness & family.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Please be kind to each other! To my Dad: I love you! The best father I could ever have!

Christmas; another special time of love, peace, sharing, growing
Christmas is a symbol of new beginnings, new hope, new wonder, a new love of life, to last throughout the year. If you have little money(or if you have a lot of money), you can give of yourself, your love, your kindness. It is another time to give thanks , live in peace and harmony , examine our values, and talk about what we really value.

Matthew 2:10-11: “When they [the three wise men]saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshiped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts: gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.” 

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome