I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Friday 7 November 2008

Reply to my mother post on her blog!

I do not recall dad ever being mad at me. He didn’t have anything to be mad at me for I was just a little girl. Just your sick mind making up stuff.We were not watching scary movies all the time. Some of my favourite movies I watched at my dad’s house were Secrete Admire, Desperately Seeking Suzan & Who’s that girl, ET, Gremlins. I watched scary movie’s at my friend’s house all the time when I was living with my mother. I watched soaps all the time while living with my mother.I never came home from dads talking about violent movies.

In 1986, when you went on vacation to Kitchener, that would of made me 12 years old. That is the year that Terry got you to bring me back a vibrator. I was not left to care for Troy at dad’s house while he went drinking. But when you think about it I was baby sitting him all the time when I lived with you. Also dad never jumped on me & hurt me. Where do you come up with this shit. Are you on crack?

There was no adult sex movies at dad’s house but I use to watch them at your house with my friends & I made Troy stay in his bedroom so he couldn’t see them. Sorry I was only 12 years old being made to watch my down Syndrome brother all the time. I wasn’t made to read any hand book on Down syndrome kids. You’re the one who had the movies in your house, Sex Boat & Taboo & the Lacy Ladies. We were not drinking beer at dads.

(I just looked up the taboo movie & gross me out. I can not find the exact movie but the taboo movie series are about mother-son incest) Why did you keep this movie? That is sick & I didn't realize that was what it was about when I was younger.


Terry should have shut the fuck up. My dad was none of his business & he had no right to start arguments with my dad & making my dad leave with out us. Terry was not our father even though he thought he had the right to discipline us using the belt & burning Troy’s fingers on a kerosene heater to show him it was hot. He had no right to get in a fist fight with me because I didn’t want to do the dishes & he wouldn’t let MJ leave & made her watch him beat me. At your house I was always the one that was stuck doing the house work all the time. The only one who hurts your children is you “Mother”.

There you go again making up stories. I already said it earlier in my blog the reason for me not going to my dad’s house was because I was board out there & I wanted to go to the beach everyday. My friends & the guy that I like lived near us. You know the neighbours boy. Duh!

Dad never use to air his problems to me like you are trying to say. Dad never said any thing about the money he gave you. I do not remember dad ever saying that you wanted to have an abortion & if I was 13 years old I think I would remember this if that were true. I do how ever remember you saying that Aunt M. said something of this same nature to me but once again I do not remember Aunt M. saying that.

Now you making up stories about my Karate instructor…My god what is wrong with your head. I wasn’t the only one that went to Karate at nights & I should of stuck it out instead of quitting because I was more interested in stupid boys. My marks were always poor at school because I had no interest in it. That had nothing to do with Karate. You had me in swimming lessons & that was at night. Were the swimming instructors up to no good too?

Yes I took change from the dresser that Terry was using. It wasn’t his dresser. That bedroom set was there before Terry. He use to beat me with the belt & abuse me. He owes me more than the little bit of change I took to go to the store to buy candy with my friends! He took my happy childhood away buy abusing me every chance he got & interfering with my relationship with my father!

Now for you saying I use to steal your things. Your bathing suit. I use to wear it all the time & then you finally gave it to me. You didn’t even have the body to wear it back then. You would have had fat falling all out of it everywhere. My daughter takes my stuff all the time. I go to use my make-up & it not in my purse where I left it. That’s what it is to have a daughter. Just face it you should of never had kids.

I do not remember you taking me to see any minister. And if you had of I would of told him what a abuser you & your husband was. I do not know how many time’s I have to say it my dad never hurt me in any way shape or form. You should of protected us from being abused by your boyfriend/x-husband Terry.

If you had people contact you then they were other parents that lie & brain wash their kids against the other parent also.

You say I am running down the Goffs! Telling the truth how they raised a abuser is running them down? You told me that Terry’s own father told you he was a lazy looser & to give him the boot! Was that another lie you told me? Helping get the money taking away no that was all your doing. You gave up the money willingly. Where is the child support that you should have been paying dad for when I was living with him?

I don’t know who Karen Johnson is , but Diana Thompson is the nosey ugly fat whore that lived across the road. I would not doubt for a minute that she was touching Troy when she was baby sitting him!

Dad never let me drive his car. I use to steal his car & I never in my life rolled a car! However I think you are getting mixed up again. When I lived with you Me & my friend D. went for a drive out to Mispec beach & her boyfriend & his friend who was driving put us in the ditch on the side because he couldn’t drive for crap & obviously he was driving too fast! So I would like to know what the hell you are talking about! You have to be doing crack or something. Mom there is something wrong with you head. You need to go get check out by a doctor that isn’t a quack. I will even go to the doctor with you because there is something wrong with you that you get things all mixed up & twisted unless you are really just a liar.

If you love your daughter you would stop with the lies & get real mental help.


This bathing suit is similar to the bathing suit my mother was complaining that I use to always wear that was hers.

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome