I was born & raised in Saint John New Brunswick Canada...I could not have asked for a better dad, I wouldn't want any other dad...When I was little I remember my mom telling me that I would want to play with her ornaments & dad would let me & I guess I use to break them accidentally of course...Mom would always tell me how he let me play with them & that I broke them...Her good expensive ornaments... Well in grade one is when things went bad for mom & dad, so dad moved out & no matter what mom said she couldn't make me turn against my dad so it has been 33 years since I was born so I sagest mom stop trying to turn me against my dad because it isn't going to happen...Don't get me wrong mom wasn't all bad there were some good memories but too few... With dad my brother & I came first & with mom well after dad left she went all wired...Instead of being a good mother & just dealing with the break up, getting over it & moving on she had only one thing one her mind & that was to turn my down syndrome brother & I against my dad...This will never work with me & she hates me for that because I will not believe & go along with her lies...Even though she has kidnapped my brothers mind she can not kid nap his heart... I do wish I could have a relationship with my mom but how can I when she lies not only about my dad but about me...Just because I wouldn't go along with her lies she decided to make up some lies about me...What type of mother does that...For the life of me I can not even begin to understand how a mother or parent can do that to a child... When I was a little girl & still even now all I wanted was for my mother to just be a mother...I am sorry that dad leaving you cause you such mental disorder that you can not seem to grasp or hold on to reality...But every thing that comes out of your mouth is hurtful lies & how could you expect me to just stand there & let you do it...You could of had my help now that you going through another separation but lying & manipulating are more important to you than your own children...I can see that in your youngest son you already are brain washing him...It is not right no matter how things ended...If you ever decide to get real help maybe then I will talk to you again but if not then I guess we had our last words already...

Thursday 9 October 2008

Re: Crazy Mommy post on the woman post!

Your a fucking idiot. I have no idea how old Shawn is & why was he on face book with 18 years old in his profile. Dad has nothing to do with what I do in fact he told me to stop typing to you but you see bitch this is my own vendetta & I am not going to stop until Either you stop with your lies or until I die. The devil child posted on my you tube blog. Told me he was gonna hack me. That's a joke! Then telling me he's gonna shoot me in the face. Your probably telling him to do that. Yes we all know Terry has lots of guns & Shawn probable has access to them. The more you say about my dad whore the more I will keep on writing on my blog & I do not give a shit who gets hurt in the cross fire. You didn't give a shit for me for all those years when you let Terry abuse me. You didn't give a shit about how it would piss me off you making up lies about my dad. You don't know me at all. You think dad is bad & you keep calling him the devil. Not even close. You are so stupid. I am in my own house on my computer. Dad has nothing to do with this. You are why I keep writing. You & your bull shit lies. Also if Shawn is only 13 years old than I think you better keep a eye on him when he is on the computer. The only way he could of seen my site is for you to have shown him it. The more you keep blaming dad for what I do the more I will keep doing what I am doing & that is telling the truth! In fact bitch call my dad the devil one more time & I am going to slam my blog with lots more pictures. Keep on pissing me off. All your doing is adding fire to my flame. Burn baby burn. Keep on rocking my boat & your the one who's gonna sink! You don't know me at all whore. Dad is a little puppy dog that doesn't bother any one where I am a total bitch that doesn't put up with shit. You think I am going to let you walk all over me with your lies. Shut your fucking mouth about my dad bitch. Get Terry to fix your house he lived there for like 26 years. You taking dad to court to try to get more money. I will be writting about that too. Money hungry whore is all you are. Fuck you, Fuck Shawn you already got him brain washed & he is saying shit about my dad. Fuck the Goffs they raised a abuser. Fuck you all!

Read Crazy Mommy Post Here:Comment

No comments:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
- Albert Einstein -

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome

The Angry Daughter - PAS Parental Alienation Syndrome